Volgers

zondag 27 mei 2018

less is more thinking of you

made this card for a friend and it fits perfectly  for the challenge at less is more no 372 thinking of you

deze kaart gemaakt voor een vriendin en hij past ook nog perfect
 voor de challenge bij less is more no 372 thinking of you

http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.be/


the technic how a made this card you can find here 
de techniek hoe ik deze kaart gemaakt heb kan je hier vinden 

https://ilsetechniekblog.blogspot.be/2018/05/kaart-met-colorbox-uitgewreven-card.html

6 opmerkingen:

Enny zei

Een heel mooie kaart Ilse, prachtig gekleurd ! Groetjes, Enny

Kathyk zei

I love the delicate wash of colour for this super card

Kathyk

Susan zei

Such a pretty card. Thanks for sharing a Less is More!

Laurespage zei

Heel, heel mooi en je kleuren zijn prachtig !
Groetjes, laurette

Nonni zei

Hi Ilse! Such a beautiful floral image, I love the artsy water color look. If my eyes are not lying I think your card has multiple paper layers (I'm not sure because you might have used black marker too so if I'm wrong, I do apologize!) and we ha have the one layer week at Less Is More... So we are only looking for one piece of card stock folded in half. I do love your card though, the wash of colors looks so amazing! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

sanpiseth40 zei

I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
And i’m glad reading your article.
But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
the articles is really great : D. Good job…
ดูหนังออนไลน์

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...